4.提供庞大的基金手续费！ 基金手续费是调整虚拟货币及现货价值之落差的装置，并以韩国时间为标准，00:00/08:00/16:00时拥有其位置的用户可支付、领取基金手续费。大部分采取买空位置的交易者会支付给卖空位置的交易者基金手续费。 因此，若保有50%的比特币现货，且50％的期货1倍卖空时，既可维持市场中立位置，且每8小时可领取基金手续费。这种策略广泛被认知为吃1倍卖空，并且可得知Bynance与Bybit交易所约提供0.01%，而Bitget交易所却提供0.02%~0.05%。
FXPremax Capital Ltd is committed to the highest standards of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance and Anti-Terrorist Financing and requires the management, and employees to follow the named standards.
Money laundering – the process of converting funds, received from illegal activities (such as fraud, corruption, terrorism, etc.), into other funds or investments that look legitimate to hide or distort the real source of funds.
The main objective of implementing Anti-Money Laundering Policy is to ensure that clients engaging in certain activities are identified to a reasonable standard, while minimizing the compliance burden and impact on legitimate clients. For this purpose, Premax Capital 复制交易 Ltd has set up a highly sophisticated electronic system which able to log and verifies client identification records, and tracks and maintains detailed records of all transactions.
Know 复制交易 your customer and due diligence
Because of the company’s commitment to the AML and KYC policies, 复制交易 each client of the company has to finish a verification procedure. Before Premax Capital Ltd starts any cooperation with the client, the company ensures that satisfactory evidence is produced or such other measures that will produce satisfactory evidence of the identity of any customer or counterparty are taken. The company as well applies heightened scrutiny to clients, who are residents of other countries, identified by credible sources as countries, having inadequate AML standards or that may represent a high risk for crime and corruption and to beneficial owners who resides in and whose funds are sourced from named countries.
During the process of registration, each client provides personal information, specifically: full name; date of 复制交易 birth; origin; complete address, including phone number and city code. A client sends the following documents (in case the documents are written in non-Latin characters: to avoid any 复制交易 delays in the verification process, it is necessary to provide a notarized translation of the document in English) because of the requirements of KYC and to confirm the indicated 复制交易 information:
Bonus Program Terms and Conditions Annex 1. «No Deposit Bonus»
1. Participants of this bonus program are provided with a Standard Market bonus account with 1:500 leverage. The bonus account is not subject to any changes in the Personal area.
2. The Bonus Offer is available to Clients who have completed general verification and provided their contact information in “My profile” section.
3. A Client can not deposit his own funds to the Bonus account.
4. The Bonus is a one-time offer and can be credited to the Bonus trading account only once. A Client is not eligible to claim and receive the bonus for the second time in accordance with the Bonus Terms and Promotions.
5. In the event that the Company has reasonable grounds 复制交易 复制交易 to assume that a Client is using additional accounts for the purpose of obtaining the 复制交易 bonus or discovers any other fraudulent activity, the Company reserves the right to block 复制交易 all of the above-mentioned accounts and write off the profit obtained from trading with 复制交易 复制交易 复制交易 the bonus funds without prior notice.
6. A Client participating in the Promotion can trade using the bonus funds within 14 (fourteen) days from the automatic bonus accrual. During this period, the Client can withdraw his profit, obtained from trading, from the Bonus trading Account to the Wallet, and then to verified payment details while simultaneously satisfying 复制交易 the following conditions:
- The promotion participant’s trading turnover has exceeded 5% of the “No Deposit Bonus” amount. The turnover calculation does not include trades with profit or loss of less than 10 pips;
- The minimum position holding time is 5 minutes;
- The total profit on all closed positions exceeds $15;
- Cashback is calculated based on the trading activity in Forex pairs and Metals;
- The maximum profit available for withdrawal is $200. If the total profit received on the bonus account exceeds 复制交易 this threshold, the remaining funds will be written off from the Client’s Bonus account automatically. If a Client has fulfilled the necessary conditions but failed to withdraw the profit made by trading on the bonus account within 14 (fourteen) days, his Bonus trading 复制交易 account will be closed, and the profit received will be canceled;
- A Client has not employed the strategy of “locking-in”;
- A Client has confirmed his identity with the Company manager during the verification call.
Beachmont Business Centre, 272, Kingstown, 复制交易
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Date of Last Revision 16/02/2022
Regulations on transferring 复制交易 positions to AMarkets
AMarkets provides its clients with the opportunity to transfer their open orders from another brokerage company to AMarkets while maintaining the positions open. The transfer of open positions to AMarkets is performed at the same prices at which these orders were 复制交易 复制交易 opened by the Client at another company. To apply for this procedure, the Client 复制交易 复制交易 has to leave a request, attaching the login, the company’s IP server and investor 复制交易 password from the trading account, created in the MetaTrader trading platform.
2. Instructions for transferring 复制交易 a trading account
1) Create a Personal account by registering on the Company’s website https://cn.amarkets.com.
2) Complete the verification procedure in your Personal account area by 复制交易 uploading the page of your passport containing your personal details (scanned copy or photo).
3) In your Personal account area, open a trading account with suitable trading conditions and fund it using any of the available payment methods.
4) Send an email to the AMarkets company – su[email protected] and a letter requesting to transfer your trading 复制交易 account to the email address of the manager. In the subject line of the letter, indicate “Requesting a trading account transfer ”. In the body of the letter, indicate the following information: “I, (indicate your full name), Wallet number at AMarkets, request to restore 复制交易 my open orders to the trading account (indicate your trading account number with AMarkets). I’m attaching all the details of my trading account with another Company (login and investor password for the trading account, IP server of the company and numbers of market orders to be restored). I, (indicate full name), hereby also confirm that all the conditions for restoring open positions have been explained to me, and I fully understand and accept all these conditions for restoring open orders at AMarkets.”
3. Terms and Conditions for Transferring Orders to AMarkets
3.1 When carrying out the “Transfer of orders to 复制交易 AMarkets Company”, positions are reopened at the same prices at which they were opened by 复制交易 the Client earlier with another Company in accordance with the data provided.
3.2 复制交易 Requests for transferring positions are processed if the account conditions of another broker are as similar as possible to the account conditions at AMarkets.
3.3 When performing the transfer of positions, the Balance of the Client’s trading account is adjusted by the 复制交易 amount of total profit/loss on positions to be transferred, taking into account current market 复制交易 prices at the time of the transfer.
3.4 Only previously opened by the 复制交易 Client market orders can be transferred to his trading account with the Company. The 复制交易 existing pending orders, such as Sell Limit, Sell Stop, Buy Limit and Buy Stop, as well as Stop Loss and Take Profit on open orders, are not subject to the transfer and have to be restored by the Client independently.
3.5 The minimum required deposit amount for carrying out the Transfer of positions to a trading account 复制交易 复制交易 is 500 US dollars.
3.6 The request for the transfer of positions is considered within 2 working days from the moment of its receipt by the Company, 复制交易 复制交易 but the Company will strive to facilitate the process and consider such a request 复制交易 as quickly as possible. In some cases, the consideration period may be extended.
3.7 A request to transfer positions to AMarkets is submitted via email to [email protected]
3.8 These Regulations can be amended by the Company unilaterally at any time. In 复制交易 this case, the Company undertakes to notify the Client about the changes being made by all means of communication available.
3.9 The company has the right to refuse to consider the request for the transfer of positions at its sole discretion, without disclosing the reason.
Beachmont Business Centre, 272, Kingstown,
Saint Vincent and 复制交易 the Grenadines
Date of Last Revision 09/05/2022
USDT统合钱包（USDT Unified Wallet）